Eclipse Glasses Banda & Western Meds put on a sublime show last night. Combined with a great venue & perfect autumn weather, it was magnificent.
Western Meds (Rod Bryan, TJ Deeter, Casey Stewart & Charles Wyrick):



Eclipse Glasses (Lorenza Harrington, Collin Miles, Zachariah Reeves, Kyle Carpenter & Andrew Morgan):







Eclipse Glasses (Lorenza Harrington, Collin Miles, Zachariah Reeves, Kyle Carpenter & Andrew Morgan):




I have to admit, taking live band photos isn't my strength, but I intend on getting a camera that is better-suited to do just that. I'm not a fan of flash, so I covered the flash bulb partially to make the photos less...flashy. It explains the dark shadows, which I do like.
KMHD & Collin (in background):

KMHD & Seth. I totally miss those "I'm Big On Little Rock!" signs:


Neither band has a website as far as I know, but I did ask ATM to give me music links real soon. For your listening pleasure!

KMHD & Seth. I totally miss those "I'm Big On Little Rock!" signs:


Neither band has a website as far as I know, but I did ask ATM to give me music links real soon. For your listening pleasure!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Winners of yesterday's blog poll betting contest thingy got a burn of Jay Reatard's Singles 06-07! Prizes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Me & ATM are going camping tomorrow. I am so stoked! In my mind, I'm gonna practice my kickboxing moves and get some reading done. Maybe 1 out 2.
1 comment:
That was a great show.
Post a Comment